Beschrijving van de producent:
You’re a cat now! And as any self-respecting cat, your way of life is to make as much mischief as possible. But beware to not being caught by a Hooman or you’ll be grounded! Try to blame another cat instead!
How to play?
Each player plays his turn, starting by the first player. You can make 3 different moves:
1. Play a hidden card in front of you
2. Play a hidden card in front of another player
3. Draw one to two cards from the deck
When everybody has made a move, all player reveals the cards and effect are applied on the shared mischief stair. Then check who has gotten caught!
In the game, there are 3 kinds of cards:
• Mischief: Increase the Hooman owner awareness and anger
• Purring: lower the Hooman owner awareness and anger
• Sneaky: Increase the Hooman owner awareness and anger but change the tide of a turn!
The game ends when a cat was very bad and grounded 20 times or when the deck is empty. The lesser grounded cat win the game!
Cat’astrophes is a family card game for 2 to 6 players.
Recommended starting age is 7+. Play session last about 15 minutes on average. Both core board gamers and casual one can enjoy the game due to the guessing mechanic and the possibility to use strategies!