Beschrijving van de producent:
Santorini is a re-imagining of the purely abstract 2004 edition. Since its original inception over 30 years ago, Santorini has been continually developed, enhanced and refined by designer Gordon Hamilton.
Santorini is an accessible strategy game, simple enough for an elementary school classroom while aiming to provide gameplay depth and content for hardcore gamers to explore, The rules are simple.
Each turn consists of 2 steps:
1. Move – move one of your builders into a neighboring space. You may move your Builder Pawn on the same level, step-up one level, or step down any number of levels.
2. Build – Then construct a building level adjacent to the builder you moved. When building on top of the third level, place a dome instead, removing that space from play.
Winning the game – If either of your builders reaches the third level, you win.
Variable player powers – Santorini features variable player powers layered over an otherwise abstract game, with 40 thematic god and hero powers that fundamentally change the way the game is played.
AWARDS & HONORS
- 2018 SXSW Tabletop Game of the Year Nominee
- 2018 Spiel des Jahres Recommended
- 2018 Origins Awards Best Board Game Nominee
- 2017 International Gamers Award – General Strategy: Two-players Nominee