The 7th Continent:
Update 06/08: We hebben momenteel nog enkele exemplaren van dit topspel beschikbaar en ze zijn dan ook direct leverbaar. Voor 20u besteld = volgende dag in huis!
Beschrijving van de Producent:
It’s the early 20th century. You have decided to sail back to the newly discovered seventh continent to attempt to lift the terrible curse that has struck you since your return from the previous expedition.
In The 7th Continent, a solo or cooperative “choose-your-own-adventure” exploration board game, you choose a character and begin your adventure on your own or with a team of other explorers. Inspired by the Fighting Fantasy book series, you will discover the extent of this wild new land through a variety of terrain and event cards. In a land fraught with danger and wonders, you have to use every ounce of wit and cunning to survive, crafting tools, weapons, and shelter to ensure your survival.
Unlike most board games, it will take you many, MANY hours of exploring and searching the seventh continent until you eventually discover how to remove the curse(s)…or die trying.
The 7th Continent features an easy saving system so that you can stop playing at any time and resume your adventure later on, just like in a video game!
The 7th Continent base box includes:
- A rulebook
- 962 cards divided in different “decks”
- 683 numbered Adventure cards (with a green or gold back) forming the Adventure Deck
- 135 Exploration cards (with a foggy back)
- 118 Action cards (with a blue back)
- 11 Character cards
- 1 “Satchel & Journal” card
- 4 Clue cards
- 10 Save cards
- 7 explorer figures
- 4 campfire figures (1 per player)
- 8 6-sided dice serving as durability counters for items within inventories
- 4 player aids
- 3 storing trays and 30 dividers to make it easier to find any card you need
- 1 magnifying glass to help you scrutinize all cards in play
- 1 double-sided holder for the Action cards’ Discard Pile