Beschrijving van de Producent:
America in the 19th century: You are a rancher and repeatedly herd your cattle from Texas to Kansas City, where you send them off by train. This earns you money and victory points.
Needless to say, each time you arrive in Kansas City, you want to have your most valuable cattle in tow. However, the “Great Western Trail” not only requires that you keep your herd in good shape, but also that you wisely use the various buildings along the trail.
Also, it might be a good idea to hire capable staff: cowboys to improve your herd, craftsmen to build your very own buildings, or engineers for the important railroad line.
If you cleverly manage your herd and navigate the opportunities and pitfalls of Great Western Trail, you surely will gain the most victory points and win the game.
- 2017 Kennerspiel des Jahres Recommended
- 2017 Jogo do Ano Nominee
- 2017 International Gamers Award – General Strategy: Multi-player Winner
- 2017 International Gamers Award – General Strategy: Multi-player Nominee
- 2017 Gouden Ludo Best Expert Game Winner
- 2017 Gouden Ludo Best Expert Game Nominee
- 2016 Swiss Gamers Award Nominee
- 2016 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
- 2016 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
- 2016 Cardboard Republic Tactician Laurel Nominee